At Buddy’s Auto Mall Parts, we sell and install quality used auto parts at competitive prices.
In 1981, owner Rick Carson started Brookline Auto Salvage. After the passing of his loyal dog, Rick respectfully renamed his facility Buddy’s. This modest start has grown into an operation of over 2000 cars and trucks spanning nearly 40 acres. Buddy’s has grown yet again to be the area’s complete auto complex; we have full service parts, self-service auto salvage, complete auto repair, auto body and painting and auto glass installation services, employing 45 workers. The business plan is as simple as it was over 30 years ago: take care of the customer and their car quickly, kindly and completely. That’s why when you think Buddy’s you think: Parts. People. Price.–Better at Buddy’s.
- 2000 domestic and foreign cars in inventory
- Nationwide parts locator service if we don’t have what you need
- Large selection of nearly new/used tires with mounting and balancing available
- Quality top and side post used batteries
- Complete line of new, aftermarket parts for hard-to-find or common problems
- Complete frame straightening, body work and refinishing with free estimates
- Car dealership on site with in-house financing
- Top dollar for wrecked and unwanted cars
- Premium prices for scrap metal, batteries, aluminum wheels and catalytic converters
- Towing and rental cars are available
Conveniently located at the intersection of West Sunshine and James River Freeway (US 360), Buddy’s is here to help.
If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to stop by or contact us at 417-882-4497.
Our friendly and professional staff will be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon.